Ho'o Pono Pono
Ho'o Pono Pono is a proven method of forgiveness that was gifted to us by the Hawaiian Culture. Speed up your healing process with a Ho'o Pono Pono CD.Ho' o Pono Pono is a proven method of forgiveness that was gifted to us by the Hawaiian Culture. Speed up your healing process with a Ho'o Pono Pono CD. Dr. Matt James brought this ancient method of forgiveness to the Integrative Psychology Community. This audio CD contains an instructional track and an easy to follow, relaxing guided meditation that walks you through the Forgiveness process.
Ho'o Pono Pono is best used for:
- when you are having difficulty letting go of a emotional charge you have over something someone did to you or someone you love.
- while grieving the loss of a loved one, living or passed.
- healing family issues that linger.
- moving on from a breakup, good or bad.
- Forgiving someone or yourself
- when you are ready to heal yourself
- when you want to cut the cord of attachment from someone that harmed or hurt you.
- when you want a fresh start.
How it works?
This process effectively allows you and the other party to be released from the 'old story / behavior" so you both can have the opportunity to grow and move on as new improved people.
* Note to remember: at anytime after the process you want to reconnect with that person, all you got to do is think about them or call them.