Massage Therapy & Body work
Massage is one of the best antidotes for stress. Reducing stress gives you more energy by freeing up the energy channels of the body that are stagnant allowing energy to flow. Massage improves your outlook on life, and reduces your likelihood of injury and illness. Massage relieves most muscle tightness, spasm, and tension. If it doesn’t get rid of all of it Kristin will likely recommend stretches to do on your own between sessions to continue the releases of these tense areas.
Choose from the following menu or experience them all - package rates and gift certificates available!
- Relaxation, Parasympathetic, Reflexology, & Lymphatic Drainage
- Sports Massage including Neuro-Muscular Re-education
- Facilitated (PNF) Stretching
- Deep Tissue, Circulatory Massage, & Trigger Point Therapy
- Acupressure: Tui Na & Shiatsu
- Energy Balancing, Reiki, Light and Breath Healing, Pranayama
- Pregnancy massage
At your workplace. Clothed - ideal for Corporate Health Care. Great for health-fair's, insurance incentives and letting your employees know you care! Rates: $1.50/minute, call to discuss – different plans for different situations